Skip to main content

Forums

Connect with people who've been there too.

Our moderated Forums are a supportive community where you can chat with others in similar situations. Join a discussion or start a new one today.

A supportive community

Community Forums

Connect, communicate and share with like-minded people in a similar situation

Woman standing in front of a fence on the beach

Lived Experience Forum

Share your story and find friendship chatting with others going through mental health issues.

Join Conversation

Woman sitting at her dining table

Friends, Family & Carers Forum

If you support a loved one, this is your place to share tips and get support for your own wellbeing.

Join Conversation

Our moderated Forums are a supportive community where you can chat with others in similar situations. Join a discussion or start a new one today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Connect, communicate and share with like-minded people in a similar situation

Woman standing in front of a fence on the beach

Lived Experience Forum

Share your story and find friendship chatting with others going through mental health issues.

Join Conversation

Woman sitting at her dining table

Friends, Family & Carers Forum

If you support a loved one, this is your place to share tips and get support for your own wellbeing.

Join Conversation

Latest Discussions

Lived Experience Forum

GlossyHygrocybe - profile picture
Autism, ADHD Anxiety + OCD before bed vent/ ramble to release what's inside

I am struggling to calm down tonight. My girlfriend is staying at her dads before we go to Europe and the sublet keeps leaving their bedroom door open when they go to the ... Read more

Replies
Jane75 - profile picture
Bipolar and ADHD plus more!

Hi,  I'm new! I found this by accident and looking g forward to starting.  I haven't had any therapy since my diagnosis.  Im 48 and the last few ... Read more

Replies
Jlol - profile picture
Advice wanted: how to manage your MH whilst working full time?

I find I am a point in my MH journey where I am feeling that I could manage it a bit better. The problem is time and energy.I've taken a few days off and had long weekend ... Read more

Replies

Friends, Family and Carers Forum

Healandlove - profile picture
Complex-PTSD husband and therapist

Hi lovely @shaz51, @RiverSeal @tyme @amber22 @PinkFlamingo  I hope you are all well tonight. I wanted to provide an update on the session with my ... Read more

Replies
Catlover328 - profile picture
Sister with schizophrenia

Hello, if anyone can provide assistance it would be much appreciated. My sister was diagnosed with schizophrenia when she was roughly 21 she is now 27 years old with ... Read more

Lindaloo99 - profile picture
Don't know if I am helping my daughter or not

Daughter 22 years of age. Has depression and been diagnoses bi polar. 3 to 4 years ago had first psychotic episode (probably cannabis induced) since then has been on anti ... Read more

Replies

Blog Posts

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login